Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Organization: Wood Mounted Stamp Sets

After Cricut cartriges and punches, I decided it was time to organize my wood-mounted stamp sets.  I didn't think I really had lot of them, since I tend to buy the clear-mount (Stampin' Up!), or the clear photopolymer stamp sets (from other companies), but after finishing organizing them, I did have more than I thought (does this sound familiar?).

Moving on, I needed a uniform way to store my stamp sets.  I originally kept them in their Stampin' Up! clamshell, or in their original boxes (for other companies), but because the boxes have different  sizes, it was really hard to store them.

I liked the idea of the Stampin' Up! cases (for wood-mounted stamps), but I couldn't wait for the longer time it took to place an order (in my previous experience, it took maybe 7-10 working days for me to receive an order).  I needed something that was readily accessible, or at least will get here in a shorter time than that.

Enter these boxes.  They fit the bill perfectly!  They were uniform in size and accessible.  And they came in this carrying case, so I can pack up some of my wood-mounted stamps and take them to crops with me if I wanted to (and you can bet I will be going on more crops in the future, after going to my first one!):


I labeled each individual box with the stamp set's name, using my label maker and paper refills.


And if I had a larger stamp set that won't fit in one box, I just split the set into two boxes.


I really love this method.  If you're looking for a way to organize and store your wood mount stamps, please give this a try.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment