Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Masculine Star Birthday Card

I hope everyone had a great Christmas/holiday.

New Year's Day is around the corner, and I'm starting the new year right by replenishing my stash of cards.

I have little inspiration when it comes to masculine cards, which is a shame since I live with two boys (my husband, R, and my son, r).  So what happens when you hit crafter's block? Pinterest to the rescue!

I saw a similar card, and decided to CASE (copy and share everything) it, since it's a great masculine card:


And since I was making one, it was easy enough to make three:


It's not visible in the photos, but I popped up a few stars to give the cards some dimension.  
Again, this was not my original idea.  The original card can be found here.

I used the following for these cards (you can click on the links below to buy):
Word Play stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
Solid cardstock, different colors (my stash/scraps)
Rhinestones (my stash)

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment