Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Flower Note Cards

Still in line with keeping my stash of cards well-stocked for the new year, I CASE'd these note cards from Pinterest (see the original cards here).  As soon as I saw these, I knew I wanted to re-create them.


They were so cute, and so simple, and so easy to make.  Making these 6 note cards took me around 15 minutes.


Each note card is 3 inches x 3 inches, which is the perfect size for a quick note, or for enclosing with a gift.

I purposefully left the note cards without a sentiment, so that I will have more versatility in using them.  I figured I can easily stamp and add a sentiment (to fit my needs) later on.

What about envelopes, you ask?  Please check out my quick tutorial here.

I used these supplies and products (please click on the link to buy):
Posy Punch stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
Rich Cocoa ink pad (Memento)
Tangelo ink pad (Memento)
Mini brad (my stash)
Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
White card stock (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned paper (my stash/scraps)
Fancy Flower punch (Stampin' Up!)
3/4 circle punch (EK Success)

I love, love, love these 3x3 note cards!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment