Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Flower Birthday Card

I'm baaaccck!!!  I've been gone for a while (wow, really?), and I'm pleasantly surprised that readers are still stopping by my blog.  I really, really appreciate that, so thank you very much.

My mother-in-law will be celebrating her birthday this Saturday with a picnic for the whole family, and I forced by husband to let me my husband asked me to make her a card. :p

She loves flowers and her garden, so I pulled out my Cricut and Walk in My Garden cartridge, and made her this:


Here is a closer view of the sentiment and the flowers.

I used the following to make the card:
Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge
Turqouise and kraft cardstock (Recollections)
Yellow, orange, green cardstock (my scraps)
D'vine Swirls embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Word Window punch (Stampin' Up)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)

I'm pretty happy with the card, and I hope my mother-in-law likes it, too. :)

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment