Friday, December 13, 2013

Angel Holiday Card

I am on a cardmaking roll this week -- but would you believe me if I told you that I just finished my Christmas cards this week?  Gasp.

In any case, I finished them, and I'm dashing to the post office today to mail them.

I chose this card to mass-produce, because I thought the angel was relatively simple to piece together, and I love window cards.



Again, the angel was pretty simple to put together.  I think. :p


I know it's not conventional holiday colors, but the message was definitely in the spirit of the holiday.


Here is the list of products I used:
Kraft cardstock (Recollection)
Shimmery white cardstock (Jo-ann's -- I don't know if they still sell it in the stores; I got mine 5 years ago)
Cricut cartridge (Joys of the Season)
Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink
Stampin Up Oval Framelits (for the "window" of my card)
Stampin Up stamp (Snow Swirled)
Gold Stickles for the trumpet
Stampin Dimensionals

I'm entering this card to this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  The challenge this week is holiday cards.  Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like the fact that it's not traditional, it works well with the image. Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete