Friday, November 16, 2012

Stampin' Up Does It Again!

Doesn't it seem like it was only yesterday that Stampin' Up! offered all of their stamps for 15% off?  (Yes, I'm sorry, I did not get to post that on my blog...but I did remind all of my customers, and most of them took advantage of the sale, with my FREE shipping promotion.  Whew.).

I know I ordered several stamp sets...and I'm just now "playing" with them*. :)

And now, Stampin' Up! announces Online Extravaganza, where from November 19-28, popular items are 20 to 50% off!  Yup -- you read it right -- 50% off!!! 


And there are even 24-hour "doorbusters" -- including a Big Shot, the doctors' bag, and the clear block bundle!  The sale prices for these doorbusters are good for 24 hours only!

Details here.

There is no minimum purchase for this sale.  That means buy 1, or all, and you get the sale price!

It can't get any better than that...or wait a minute!  It can!  Combined with my exclusive FREE SHIPPING for the month of November offer -- and you got yourself an awesome deal!

-----
*P. S.  I've been making some cards and will be sharing them on my blog hopefully sometime next week.  Thanks for your patience, and thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment