Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mojo Monday 234

Hi, everyone!  Mojo Monday is Mojo Tuesday for me.  It seems I can never get a post up for the challenge on Monday itself...  Boo.

Here is the sketch for today's card:


Since this is the last Monday of the month, we get two sketches today -- one for a square card and one for a round/circle card.

I chose to make a square card:


I made this card because I was not feeling well after the lab tests last Friday.  The test took several hours, and I had to get blood drawn every hour.  After the first hour, I was feeling sick and nauseous...but I got through it without any major "incidents."  It helped that my husband came with me to the appointment.  I'm glad he was there, because each hour felt really looong.

My husband kept me entertained and kept my mind of things by promising to take me to several craft stores after the appointment.  He also said he will treat me to some Stampin' Up products. :D  Needless to say, I focused on that and kept thinking about the goodies I was going to get instead of focusing on my poor arms (which were really sore from the blood draw).

I used all these products from Stampin' Up:
Build a Blossom stamp set (Wood:  121923; Clear:  121994)
Word Play stamp set (Wood:  120308; Clear:  120651)
Melon Mambo classic ink pad (115656)
Concord Crush classic ink pad (119785)
Bashful Blue card stock (105120)
Pear Pizzazz card stock (119795)
Whisper White card stock (100730)
Cheerful Treat DSP (Hostess, 122381)
Blossom Petals Builder punch (121808)
1/2" Circle punch (119869)
Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (Sale-a-bration, 127279)
Snail adhesive (104332)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

All these products can be purchased here.  Click on "Shop Now" to start shopping!

The last few days of Sale-a-bration are here.  The good news is, there are still 4 days left to shop and get FREE Sale-a-bration products.  Better yet, there are still 4 days left to order the Starter Kit for $125 and get a free Designer Series Paper pack every month until December 2012!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, happy card! Love your take on the sketch! :) Sounds like your hubby is a real keeper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Spring looking card. Hope you're feeling better now. What a great guy your hubby is. Sounds like a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an icky blood glucose test! BLUCK!! No fun but your card is super adorable and cheery. I hope you got to buy some cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Celle. Love the colour combo!!!. Out I go to see the Stampin Up catalog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Hope you feel better soon. Blood tests are no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies! :D

    Nancy - it was a test for diabetes. I failed my 1 hour test, but I passed this one. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete