Sunday, February 26, 2012

Keeping Track of Punches

Hello, again, everyone!

In line with my Labeling Punches post that I shared yesterday, I also wanted to share how I keep track of the punches that I already owned.

I use the current Idea Book and Catalog.


I punched a Pretty in Pink card stock (100459) with the punches, wrote the name of the punch and label number of the cuts, and used Snail adhesive (104332) to stick them to the current Idea Book and Catalog.  It works for me because I can just flip through the catalog and quickly see the punches I already have.

As you can see, I started by highlighting the name of the punches, but then I also highlighted the items that I wanted to buy in the future, so my catalog was mostly covered in highlights.  This is why I needed a quicker way to keep track of my punches.

If you're organizing your Stampin' Up tools and are looking for a quick way to keep track of your punches, I hope this works for you, too.

Thanks for looking, and have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment