Monday, February 13, 2012

Door Hanger Treat Holder

I made this for my husband's co-worker, who's been really nice and helpful to us.  We thought this would make her smile on Valentine's day, when she sees this hanging on her office door.

I got the idea from Paul of Crafty Blogocks.  I modified Paul's design a little bit to accommodate the office door knob, though. :)



Instead of an oval for the door knob, as Paul showed, I used a circle because their office has a round door knob.  I also cut a slit on the right side of the door hanger, so that my husband can hang it on the office door.

I used these products from Stampin' Up:
Button Buddies stamp set (Wood:  122735; Clear:  122737)
Melon Mambo classic ink pad (115656)
Pretty in Pink cardstock (100459)
Basic Black cardstock (121045)
Whisper White cardstock (100730)
Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117155)
Circle Scissor Plus (112530)
2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch (118874)

All products are available here.  Once the link opens, click "Shop Now."

Chocolate is Cadbury Flake, which is one of my favorite chocolates of all time.  It's a milk chocolate that flakes when you bite into it -- so good!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment