Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Thursday

Hi, everyone!

I don't have anything related to papercrafting to share today, because I am going to be making a cake to celebrate Black History month at work tomorrow.

I have been working at the same place for 2 years now, and while the work is tough because the place is always busy, I love my work because of my coworkers.  I love the fact that we celebrate everyone's culture and heritage. :)  For example, last month, we celebrated Chinese New Year, because one of my co-workers is Chinese.  We tried our best to make Chinese dishes, and we had a blast.

This month, we will be making soul food.  I haven't cooked a lot of soul food, but I'm going to be checking out Food Network to see what sounds good and doable.

I will share what I end up making.  I hope my coworkers like what I'll make.

I wonder what we'll be celebrating next month???

---

I just placed a big personal order with Stampin' Up last night, because I decided to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration promotion.  Sale-a-bration is Stampin' Up's biggest promotion of the year, and for every $50 I spent, I got to pick stamp sets and other Sale-a-bration merchandise.  That is on top of the Stampin' Rewards that I earned when my order hit $150.

For more information on Sale-a-bration, click here.
For more information on Stampin' Rewards, click here.  Click "Shop Now" and place an order, and then choose your Stampin' Rewards merchandise on the link on the left side of my Stampin' Up website.

I'm excitedly waiting for my order to get here (I know it will take time -- it takes 1-2 business days to process the order, plus the shipping time).  I think the waiting is almost as fun as choosing which items to order, but surely nothing beats the feeling of unpacking all of my new goodies, creating with them, and sharing with you what I make.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back with more cards soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment